Thursday 18 March 2010

Stephen Fry is god

Ok ,what would you do if one of the people you admire the most , a hero, someone you had grown up your whole life exposed to and followed their career closely say a mucisican or writer or lets say a certain actor who had i dont know starred in movies that mean a lot more that movies should came to your town..........yes yes i happened to me about 4 months ago!

I dont know if you know a young actor called Rupert Grint a.k.a Ronald Weasley from the Harry Potter series well he was in my town yes my little village playing golf in a place 1 minute from my school with no ordinary friends no he was playing with the actors who play Fred and George think their names are James and Oliver. 3 stars of Harry Potter -which has kinda sorta been a big thing in my life for i dont know the last 12 or so years- one minute away from me , in my town and ...... i never met them.

I was told by my little sister the FOLLOWING day that her friends walked past the golf club saw them and got a picture with Rupert whilst james or oliver took the photo!!!

ONE MINUTE AWAY!

WHHHAYY WHHHY!

CURSE MY PARENTS FOR BUYING A HOUSE IN THE OPPISITE DIRECTION FROM THE GOLF CLUB!!!!!!

But actually if i had walked past and saw them my reaction and memory would probably not be happy i would not be cool , calm and befriend the actors but would probarly go OMG OMG OMG NO NO NO WAY AHHHHHHUBGSDFKUBAUFYVB!!!!!!!!!!!! I know i would go typical fan girl but what would you do if RON WEASLEY TURNED UP IN YOUR VILLAGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment