Monday 15 March 2010

sunny smiles

The sun is out but I'm in school :/ o well I'm just happy its finally spring/summery outside :) I have to agree with one of meadows blogs that floral reoccur every spring and I think we should rebel. Its all about cosy,edgey and chic... Why should black be taken out our wardrobes, add a bit to a cute look to give it a more interesting twist. You'll stand out in doing so and people may follow your confidence.
I'm currently sitting in my form room and there's 3 other people who sadly I don't speaqk to as they are a bit odd for my liking, I mean I like weird people but this is a different story.
So get out your summer wardrobe and add a twist :)
I'm in the mood to go home and make jelly to be honest.
This head girl situation is doing my head in. I do want it but honestly, I think people would be like ermm why are you going for it.. You'd be shit :/
Okay maths awaits...

Guten tag :)

Lo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment